6. Do those elected to the U.S. House of Representatives really ‘represent’ their constituentsdemographically? The table below gives the proportion of U.S. population for severalreligions, as well as the number of the 435 seats in the House of Representatives that areaffiliated with the religion. Give your opinion on whether or not the House of Representatives is statistically representative of the religious affiliations of their constituentsin the United States.Religion Proportion of U.S. population Number of Seats in HouseCatholic 0:28 117Methodist 0:04 61Jewish 0:02 30Other 0:66 227Totals 1:00 435MathStatistics and Probability STAT 2103
solved : 6. Do those elected to the U.S. House of Representatives re
How it works
- Paste your instructions in the instructions box. You can also attach an instructions file
- Select the writer category, deadline, education level and review the instructions
- Make a payment for the order to be assigned to a writer
- Download the paper after the writer uploads it
Will the writer plagiarize my essay?
You will get a plagiarism-free paper and you can get an originality report upon request.
Is this service safe?
All the personal information is confidential and we have 100% safe payment methods. We also guarantee good gradesLET THE PROFESSIONALS WRITE YOUR PAPER!