2. Assume that when you shoot at a target, you have an 80% chance of hitting it, and all your shots are independent of one another.Now consider a game in which you will take just 4 shots, and it costs nothing up front to play the game, but at the end the prizes and penalties are as follows:# of hits01234prize/ penaltylose $100lose $40lose $1win $1win $3A) Is this a profitable game for you to play, in the long run, and how can you tell? More specifically, how much money will you make or lose per play of the game, on average, in the long run? [Hint #1: First think, what is the Bernoulli trial here? What is the value of p? How many trials are there?] [Hint #2: Now think, can you use the Np shortcut here?]B) What is the expected number of hits each time you play the game? Do not use the Np shortcut! Write a mathematical expression and compute its value.C) Check your answer to (b) by using the Np shortcut.D) What is it about the problems in (a) and (c) that allows you to use the Np shortcut in (c) but not (a)?MathStatistics and Probability MATH 104
solved : 2. Assume that when you shoot at a target, you have an 80% c
How it works
- Paste your instructions in the instructions box. You can also attach an instructions file
- Select the writer category, deadline, education level and review the instructions
- Make a payment for the order to be assigned to a writer
- Download the paper after the writer uploads it
Will the writer plagiarize my essay?
You will get a plagiarism-free paper and you can get an originality report upon request.
Is this service safe?
All the personal information is confidential and we have 100% safe payment methods. We also guarantee good gradesLET THE PROFESSIONALS WRITE YOUR PAPER!