1. When was Spain in recession?2. How have businesses changed since the recession?3. What is a churro and when is it traditionally eaten?4. What is a popular form of dance in Madrid?5. List two similarities and two differences between Madrid and where you live.Answer the following questions in complete sentences and in you ownwords to describe how both direct and indirect object pronouns are used in a sentence.6. When you have both object pronouns in one sentence, which one do you write first?7. Where do you place the object pronouns in a sentence?Rewrite the following sentences changing the objeto directo (underlined) to a pronoun (in some instances you may need to change the objeto indirecto to “se”):Example:Q. Les regalamoslos libros a ustedes.A. Se los regalamos a ustedes.8. Me comprasel regalo.9. Le doyla silla.10. Eduardo te leeel libro.11. Le mandamosla carta.12. Nos mandala carta.Rewrite the following sentences changing the direct object and the indirect object to their corresponding pronouns.Example: Mi padre compra una bicicleta para m. Mi padre me la compra. (My dad buys it for me.)13. El chico canta la cancin a la novia.14. La madre cocina la cena para los nios.15. Decimos la verdad a los padres.16. Lleva la chaqueta a su amigo.17. Yo leo las cuentas a t.Answerthe following questions using both a direct and indirect object in your response. Follow the example.Example: Cocinas la comida para tu familia? Do you cook the food for your family? S, se la cocino. Yes, I cook it for them.18. Mandas una tarjeta a tu amigo?19. Haces la tarea para tu profesora?20. Escribes el correo electrnico a su amigo?21. Compras la bebida para tu hermana?22. Das la comida a tu perro?Foreign LanguageSpanish SCIENCE AP BIOLOGY
solved : 1. When was Spain in recession?2. How have businesses change
How it works
- Paste your instructions in the instructions box. You can also attach an instructions file
- Select the writer category, deadline, education level and review the instructions
- Make a payment for the order to be assigned to a writer
- Download the paper after the writer uploads it
Will the writer plagiarize my essay?
You will get a plagiarism-free paper and you can get an originality report upon request.
Is this service safe?
All the personal information is confidential and we have 100% safe payment methods. We also guarantee good gradesLET THE PROFESSIONALS WRITE YOUR PAPER!