1. Draw one wireframe diagram.2. Design at least Four test cases for one for the above scenariosCase Study:The Healthy Food Exchange (HFX) is a type of e-business exchange that does business entirely on the Internet. The company acts as a clearing exchange for both buyers and sellers of organic food. For a person to offer food item for sale, he/she must register with HealthyFood. The person must provide a current physical address and telephone number as well as a current e-mail address. The system will then maintain an open account for this person. Access to the system as a seller is through a secure, authenticated portal. A seller can list food items on the system through a special Internet form. Information required includes all the pertinent information about the food, its category, its general condition, and the asking price. A seller may list as many food items as desired. The system maintains an item ID of all food items in the system so that buyers can use the search engine to search for food item. The search engine allows searches by category, name, location, condition or keyword. People wanting to buy food items come to the site and search for the item they want. When they decide to buy, they must open an account with a credit card to pay for the item. The system maintains all this information on secure servers. When a request to purchase is made, along with the payment, The HealthyFood sends an email notice to the seller of the item that was chosen. It also marks the item as pending. The system maintains this as an open order until it receives notice that the item have been shipped and mark it as sold. After the seller receives notice that a listed item has been sold, he/she must notify the buyer via e-mail within 12 hours that the purchase is noted. Shipment of the order must be made within 12 hours after the seller sends the notification e-mail. The seller sends a notification to both the buyer and Healthy Food. when the shipment is made. After receiving notice of shipment, Healthy Food maintains the order in a shipped status. At the end of each month, a check is mailed to each seller for the food item orders that have been in a shipped status for 7 days. The 7-day waiting period is to allow the buyer to notify HealthyFood if the shipment does not arrive for some reason, or if the food item is not in the same condition as advertised. The buyers can, if they want, enter a service rating for the seller. The service rating is an indication of how well the seller is servicing food purchases. Some sellers are very active and use Healthy Food as a major outlet for selling food items. So, a service rating is an important indicator to potential buyers.Your manager asked you to develop a software specification document for the above case study. In your report you should clearly indicate the assumptions and any constraints. The specification should have the following sections. However, you could add other topics based on your assumptions.Computer ScienceEngineering & TechnologySoftware engineering ITAP 2013
solved : 1. Draw one wireframe diagram.2. Design at least Four test
How it works
- Paste your instructions in the instructions box. You can also attach an instructions file
- Select the writer category, deadline, education level and review the instructions
- Make a payment for the order to be assigned to a writer
- Download the paper after the writer uploads it
Will the writer plagiarize my essay?
You will get a plagiarism-free paper and you can get an originality report upon request.
Is this service safe?
All the personal information is confidential and we have 100% safe payment methods. We also guarantee good gradesLET THE PROFESSIONALS WRITE YOUR PAPER!