1. A game costs .00? to play. In the game, the player picks a cardat random from a standard deck of cards. If the card is a face card, the player receives$9.00?, if the card is not a face card, the player receives nothing.What is the expected value for the player? Round your answer to the nearest cent.2. In a certain game, a player picks a card at random from a standard deck of cards. If the card is a heart, the player wins$10.00. Otherwise, the player loses$5.00.What is the expected value of this game for the player?3. A game costs $11.00? to play. In the game, there is a bag that contains21?balls;2? are red, 9? are green, and 10? are yellow. The player of the game draws one ball at random from the bag, and the player wins$20.00if they draw a red ball, nothing if they draw a green ball, and$14.00if they draw a yellow ball.What is the expected value of this game for the player? Round your answer to the nearest cent.MathStatistics and Probability MAT 142
solved : 1. A game costs $2.00? to play. In the game, the player pick
How it works
- Paste your instructions in the instructions box. You can also attach an instructions file
- Select the writer category, deadline, education level and review the instructions
- Make a payment for the order to be assigned to a writer
- Download the paper after the writer uploads it
Will the writer plagiarize my essay?
You will get a plagiarism-free paper and you can get an originality report upon request.
Is this service safe?
All the personal information is confidential and we have 100% safe payment methods. We also guarantee good gradesLET THE PROFESSIONALS WRITE YOUR PAPER!