1. [4 pts] Write a program for scientists to convert between… 1. [4 pts] Write a program for scientists to convert between Fahrenheit (F) and Celsius (C).a) Request the scientist to enter 2 inputs: (1) a string (F/C) & (2) a temperature. b) Write a function to meet the requirements:i. The function takes two parameters from the caller: (1) a string (F/C) & (2) a temperature.ii. When (1) is F, convert (2) into Celsius degreeiii. When (1) is C, convert (2) into Fahrenheit degreeiv. The function returns the converted temperature in the corresponding unit (C/F)c) Call the function and print the result in the corresponding unit2. [2 pts] Part A. Write a program for salespersons to show discounted prices. a) Request the salesperson to enter the listed price of a productb) Write a function to meet the requirements:i. The function takes the listed price as a parameterii. Print a table which lists discounted prices (10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, and 50% off) (see below)iii. Note that the printing job needs to be done inside the function[3 pts] Part B. Write another program to meet additional requirements:c) Request the salesperson to enter 2 inputs: (1) the listed price & (2) increment of discount rates. For example: the salesperson can enter 0.05 to indicate a 5% discount increment.d) Write a function to meet the requirements:i. The function takes two parameters: (1) the listed price & (2) the rate incrementii. Using a loop, print a table which lists discounted prices, up to 50% off (see below)iii. Note that the printing job needs to be done inside the functionNote: All prices (including listed & discounted) must be presented with 2 decimals and $. For discount rate increment, the smallest possible input is 0.01, i.e., 1%.No need to worry if a rate incremental has 3 decimals or more.Part A:Part B:3. [1 pts] Part A. Write a program for the GW Admissions Office.a) Request the staff to enter a string, to indicate someone’s NetID.b) Generates an email address, by appending “@gwmail.gwu.edu” to the user inputc) Print the generated email account[2 pts] Part B. Write a program to meet additional requirements.In addition to requirements in Part A, your function should perform the following check:a) If the user input is longer than 10 characters (11 or more), truncate it and use the first 10characters to generate an email address. Print the email address.4. [3 pts] Write a program for an event organizer. The code can be as short as 7 lines; 9 lines are good enough!a) Request the organizer to enter a participant’s full name in a single input. The input can take two different formats:i. l_name, f_name [1.5 pts]ii. f_name l_name [1.5 pts]b) Print a customized greeting message using the first name, regardless of the formats: “Dear f_name, welcome to the party!” with only the 1st letter of f_name in upper case.Hint 1: Try to work on one form, at a time. After figuring out how to do both, add an if statement. Hint 2: Just need to use in, len(), .find() and, of course, input().Note: Partial credit will be awarded if the program runs correctly for one format (1.5 pts each).Bonus Question 1 [+2 X.C.]Fibonacci sequence is a series of numbers where a number is the addition of the last two numbers, starting with 0, and 1. The sequence goes as: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89…Define a function to generate a Fibonacci sequence. Using this function, the program should:a) Request the user to enter a positive number (n) to indicate the length of the sequence (excluding thefirst number 0)b) Call the function based on the user input (n) and print the sequence.Note: When the user enters 7, you should print: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13 (7 numbers, excluding 0)Hint: Think about what the base case is for a Fibonacci sequence. The sequence can be expressed as:Computer ScienceEngineering & TechnologyPython Programming ISTM 6200
solved : 1. [4 pts] Write a program for scientists to convert between
How it works
- Paste your instructions in the instructions box. You can also attach an instructions file
- Select the writer category, deadline, education level and review the instructions
- Make a payment for the order to be assigned to a writer
- Download the paper after the writer uploads it
Will the writer plagiarize my essay?
You will get a plagiarism-free paper and you can get an originality report upon request.
Is this service safe?
All the personal information is confidential and we have 100% safe payment methods. We also guarantee good gradesLET THE PROFESSIONALS WRITE YOUR PAPER!